- Within this Policy, “Users” refers to refers to those individuals who access the Site and have registered and created a profile on the Site, and “Visitors” refers to those individuals who access the Site but have not registered on the Site.
- UN Women reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy without prior notice.
- The Site contains links to external sites. UN Women is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such external sites.
II. Collection and Use of Information
- Personally identifiable information: To use certain areas of the Site, you may be requested to provide personally identifiable information, such as your name and e-mail address. Such information will not be shared with third parties or published for general access. The Gender Equality Evaluation Portal Team will use the identifying information for statistical and communication purposes, including but not limited to the distribution of newsletters and other materials for which you express interest in your user profiles.
- Non-personally identifiable information: By accessing the Site, certain information about you, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on the United Nations and web analytic servers. This information will not identify you specifically. The information will be for internal use only, including but not limited to the analysis of website traffic.
- UN Women may access, preserve and disclose information that you provide:
- To the extent required by law or legal process or pursuant to the Charter of the United Nations or pursuant to resolutions or regulations of the General Assembly or rules promulgated thereunder;
- To respond to third party claims;
- To respond to queries by other Visitors/Users’; or
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of UN Women personnel, Visitors and Users.
- You can delete or modify your information on the Site or by contacting the Evaluation Office at email@example.com.
- Any information that you provide will not be used in ways other than as set forth in this Policy or in ways to which you have explicitly consented. However, use of the site is at your sole risk and UN Women assumes no responsibility for the security of information.